[Groop] Three things in one

Alexander Durnan alexian.emperor at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 22 00:04:29 PDT 2007

Tone,
I think you should do it.  You only have to stop at the Groo fans' homes that are in-between.  I'd be happy to tag along.  Then we can increase our numbers as we go picking up every Groo fan along the way.  It could be a massive fleet of Groo fans on bicycles arriving at Gary's house two years from now.  We can even use the event to raise some money for charity and awareness of some kind.  Said funding could even finance the trip.  We should have team jerseys as well, orange of course.  I've always wanted to bike across the country, but to do it like this would be awesome.  Tone?  Anybody?
Happy birthday, Gary.
Alex