[Groop] Groo TPB on eBay

Nadler, Mark - ETA CTR Nadler.Mark at dol.gov
Fri Apr 18 10:16:15 PDT 2008

I don't think this is any little blip. These items are not easy to find
and when they become available people are willing to pay good money to
fill the holes in their collections. Check the prices on amazon.com for
these same items and you will find very similar prices. Scoop these
items up while you can. Once the reprints become available I believe the
prices will go even higher.

Mark