[Groop] Groo Ride

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 10:41:16 PDT 2008

Re: Groo Ride..

It would be cool to see the Universal Studios Theme  Parks re-create "The
Siege" poster with  hundreds of animatronic Groo characters too.   All scattered
and going up against a castle backdrop....

Classic Sergio "Crowd Scene" with robots!

They could even use some of the "Jurassic Park ride's"  dinosaurs and  make a
Two-headed Dragon for Groo to fight too.   Animatronic robot  style!

(Heck,  throw in a Mighty  Magnor space-themed restaurant too !)    I'd  go !

In a message dated 4/30/2008 12:37:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,