[Groop] Forrest Ackerman

John T comics230 at cox.net
Thu Aug 28 04:05:49 PDT 2008

Eric,

It is good know I made another mistake. I know I read an article a few years
ago on how he had gotten sick and sold most of his collection. He had to
sell the 'mansion' that housed it, and live a small bungalow. According to
the article he only had a few pieces left and was living on a small pension.
He was famous for allowing fans who just showed up his house to tour it. I
wonder how he is doing now.

John P. Torregrossa

PO Box 28184

Providence, RI 02908-0184