[Groop] Rufferto is in my car at all times

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Wed Dec 3 19:31:35 PST 2008

Hi Folks!

I have my CBLDF Card with Groo & Rufferto in my wallet, so I have a Rufferto talisman at all times when I drive.  Plus these days I ride my bicycle to work most of the time and I wear one of my Rufferto caps (which I was not wearing when I crashed my bike last year.)

The Long Suffering Mrs. G. does most of the driving of the Groo car.  I think she is her own anti-Groo talisman.  (Although there was that business with her shoulder.  Somehow, you know THAT was Groo's fault!)

Take care all,

Gary G.

From: uslgrad at hotmail.comTo: groop at groo.comDate: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 16:54:00 -0600Subject: [Groop] Rufferto is in my car at all times

rufferto is in my car at all times, no accidents yet.

Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious email. Sign up today.