[Groop] Rufferto is in my car at all times

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Fri Dec 5 14:51:06 PST 2008

Gary,
            I do not carry a Rufferto talisman, but I also do not carry
any Groo icons with me either. Therefore I do not have any greater or
lesser chance of having a break down or accident on my bicycle when I
commute to work. Even though you say you bike to work most of the time,
it is a good idea to bring a Rufferto talisman like your Rufferto Cap.
It really sucks to get a flat tire on a bike when it is cold outside.
Regardless I commend you for cycling to work much of the time. :-)
            So what Rufferto Cap do you wear when riding your bike? Are
you referring to the Rufferto knit cap made by Rapid Eye Entertainment
in 1998?
            Also, this is a bit off-topic, but how far do you bike to
work? I bike to my job 5 miles each way just about every day. I only had
to be driven to work about half a dozen times last winter due to icy or
heavy snow conditions. Like the Long Suffering Mrs. G. my wife does most
(actually ALL) the driving. However, we do not have a "Groo car" as you
said. We just have a French-Canadian model of a Pontiac minivan, which
my wife named GiGi because of the French-connection. I know that is
weird. but look who she married. :-)
            When you say "the Groo car" do you actually have registered
"Groo" plates for it? I know you said you have one or two Groo license
plates. like PA, which is where I am living these days!
_TONE_