[Groop] OT: Question about Myspace

Bodhikt at aol.com Bodhikt at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 19:53:18 PST 2008

In a message dated 12/4/2008 6:57:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
grundor99 at yahoo.com writes:

>>Was wondering if anyone is registered on Myspace?  If you  are, are you
involved in any of the apps?

You can just reply to  me if you feel like it rather than pad your posts!  (c:

Tony  <<

I'm registered, but hardly ever "there". Too hard to use... things take a
long time to load/respond for me. Facebook is more user-friendly, Linked-In more
 "professional", if you need that in a "Web2" site.

Kaytee

"Each new generation born is in effect an  invasion of civilization by little
barbarians, who must be civilized before it  is too late." T. Sowell