[Groop] OT: Question about Myspace

jason nuttall jasonnuttall at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 07:13:56 PST 2008

I'm on the space

www.myspace.com/nuttallart
 Thu, 12/4/08, Bodhikt at aol.com <Bodhikt at aol.com> wrote:

From: Bodhikt at aol.com <Bodhikt at aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Groop] OT: Question about Myspace
To: grundor99 at yahoo.com, groop at groo.com
Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 10:53 PM

In a message dated 12/4/2008 6:57:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, grundor99 at yahoo.com writes:
>>Was wondering if anyone is registered on Myspace?  If you are, are you involved in any of the apps?

You can just reply to me if you feel like it rather than pad your posts!  (c:

Tony <<

I'm registered, but hardly ever "there". Too hard to use... things take a long time to load/respond for me. Facebook is more user-friendly, Linked-In more "professional", if you need that in a "Web2" site.

Kaytee

"Each new generation born is in effect an invasion of civilization by little barbarians, who must be civilized before it is too late." T. Sowell

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now._______________________________________________
Groop mailing list
Groop at groo.com