[Groop] Groo Coup!!

Chris Emmett mygodaplum at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 6 04:58:19 PST 2008

Which just goes to show you should never, ever throw anything away because there is some lunatic out there who will pay $100 for it in 25 years :-)

I don't know if any of you read 2000AD but there was a Judge Dredd story where he meets the Junk God - a man who owns the old landfills from the 20th C. The Junk God is a billionaire because collectors in MC1 pay through the nose for old toasters, hub caps, etc.

Womble
Unfortunately my other half doesn't see it that way...