[Groop] OT: Heroes

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Wed Dec 10 13:56:22 PST 2008

John & Neil,

	... I can tell you from my past professional experience as a
bike messenger that the bike messenger was not in this week's episode of
Heroes. :)
	Technically the bike messenger, who was given the sketch book to
by the comic visionary, was not actually in this weeks episode. In this
weeks episode that bike messenger's dispatcher was on the show.
Apparently the original bike messenger, who was given the sketch book,
left it in his locker at work then stopped working at that courier
company. The dispatcher eventually found it and kept it for himself in
the company's safe.
	When the "heroes" arrived looking for it, the dispatcher (who is
obviously a dispatcher because most professional bike messengers ride so
much they can not keep much weight on them, unlike the dispatcher), the
dispatcher took off on a bike with the sketch book in a messenger bag
("Chrome" brand messenger bag I might add, which I prefer). The super
fast "Nemesis" chick did not really have to be all that fast to catch up
to that dispatcher. :)

_TONE_