[Groop] Not OT.

Owens, Gabriel R MC1/E-6, CNRC N00 gabriel.owens at navy.mil
Thu Dec 11 08:14:25 PST 2008

Well, there was always a message (moral) even going back to the Epic
days.  Of course sometimes there's a lot of silliness (One Fine Day is
my favorite story ever, and Groo doesn't appear till the last page!
Even then, there was a message.).  I agree with Larry that the four
issue arcs require a larger story feel.  I generally agree with the
themes presented, so it doesn't bother me.  As long as we still get our
Groo humor with it, I don't see an issue.

Very Respectfully,
MC1(SW/AW) Gabriel Owens USN
Staff Writer - N9 Navy Recruiting Command
5722 Integrity Drive
Millington, TN  38054-5057
(901) 874-9048 office
(901) 620-9717 cell

*FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY - PRIVACY SENSITIVE*
Do not disseminate this email, or its contents, to anyone who does not
have an official need for access. Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure
can result in both civil and criminal penalties.