[Groop] Mighty Magnor

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 18:53:00 PST 2008

--- Mark Evanier <evanier at gmail.com> wrote:

> ME: Not exactly.  Sergio did the Magnor drawing for an auction at San
> Diego one year.  Then the guy who bought it colored and added his own
> background and makes it sound like a collaborative work.  All Sergio
> did was draw the main figure and he didn't know about all the other
> stuff until he saw the drawing in an auction.

That's just not right. He can do what he wants with his property, but
he had better be careful how he represents it when reselling it. That's
just in poor taste, insulting to Sergio, IMHO.

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant (!!!?)
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;