[Groop] Long Post (sort of) from Gary G.

Chris Schechner cschechner at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 18 19:26:54 PST 2008

If any of you ever watched the show ³Good Neighbors² (originally ³The Good
Life² in Great Britain), there¹s a whole episode where Tom builds a
generator coupled with an ³effluence digester², which was basically
something to extract methane from what they politely called effluence (ie.
poop).

Glorko
Exiled king of the planet Zoltron and repository of arcane (as well as
useless) information