[Groop] Fake Groo pins on eBay

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Tue Jan 1 21:10:40 PST 2008

Mark,
	I think someone in the Groop already mentioned some questionable
Groo pins being sold on eBay over a moth ago. I remember checking the
auction listing out and noticing their images did not load/display
properly and thinking it was pretty fishy. Well, it seems the seller
still keeps putting the pins up for auction.
	The listing specifically says:
---
IMPORTANT NOTE TO VERO PROGRAM MEMEBERS: These pins are not mass
produced (handmade, not industrial) and are done as tributes only. If
you have the rights to this image and do not want it used in this way,
Please contact me at ask seller a question and auction will be
IMMEDIATELY REMOVED. I will NEVER re-list items that I am asked to
remove. Thank you.
---
	What the heck is a "Vero program member" anyway?

	I thought Mark or someone in the Groop already sent a message to
this idiot to let him know he should not be selling non-licensed Groo
merchandise? I figure Mark should be aware of this jerks ongoing
offense.

Happy New Year to everyone and best wishes,
_TONE_