[Groop] Voting Err

elisiaone at iwon.com elisiaone at iwon.com
Tue Jan 8 08:07:28 PST 2008

If you read the rules for the CBG's Fan Awards it clearly states:

Please, only one set of votes per name and legitimate street address or P.O. Box. We will not use your personal information for anything other than determining voter eligibility. If you do not follow these instructions, all your votes will be thrown out.

But, you don't enter your name and legitimate street address or P.O. Box.  I'm confused.  Perhaps this note is for the final voting in mid-March.  It must be a voting err.

Eli Stamp the Wanderer

The only thing to fear, is Groo himself!