[Groop] 2007 Top Postings

John T comics230 at cox.net
Tue Jan 8 20:03:02 PST 2008

That is how I do it also. When I send a private e-mail I'll add something
like [Not a Groop e-mail]. (just to groop members) Hopefully the person will
respond to me alone.

Also I just picked a good run of Groo (all under 100) so sent me your want
lists.

John P. Torregrossa
PO Box 28184
Providence, RI 02908-0184