[Groop] Its Them or Me

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 20:49:23 PDT 2008

Bug bombing doesn't work for ants unless the colony is in the house and you know exactly where they are. The best way to treat indoor ants is with ant baits. HOWEVER, make sure you don't spray any chemicals anywhere near the baits, and that you leave the ants generally unsprayed and unmolested while they are feeding from the bait stations. Resist the urge to spray anything and let the poison do its work. Remember they have to be able to find the bait and return it to the nest to feed the poison to the Queen. Put down multiple stations, especially along visible ant trails.

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
YANKEE STADIUM TOURS: http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ballpark/stadium_tours.jsp
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com
LIBRARYTHING: http://www.librarything.com