[Groop] Fabulous News!!! Congrats Ruben!

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Tue Jul 22 22:48:09 PDT 2008

Hey Ruben!!!  Congratulations!!

Wow!  I trust Lilith waited the whole nine months?, unlike Maggie, who was a very impatient child as I recall.

That is so cool!  And of course as everyone who has more than one kid will tell you, having two is without question four times the work of one.

(btw, it doesn't come into play for another dozen years or so, but I can tell you from a father's perspective, that while boys are more physically demanding, girls are far more emotionally draining.  But just remember these phrases and everything will be OK:  "What did your mother say?"  or "Go ask your Mom" and once in a while toss in the ever popular "You're not leaving the house dressed like that."

Someday I'll have to send you one of my favorite chapters from the Gary G. Book on Raising Daughters.  Its called "How to Scare the Hell Out of Boy Friends" subtilte "Even though you are only 5' 7", 150lbs, and Own No Guns"  Needless to say it involves some Groo-ish behavior.

Take care

Gary G.