[Groop] Liberty Comics #1....in stores today??

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 08:31:42 PDT 2008

Does anyone know if their local stores have received the  Liberty Comics #1
CBLDF book with the new Sergio Aragones  artwork today?

Midtown Comics.com has it listed in their site....

I heard the CBLDF booth at San Diego Comic Con will have them available  this
week too.

I'm a few hours away from finding out if my local shops have this  today...

Any retailers in the Groop have this featured on their shipping lists  today??

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.