[Groop] Thanks to Everyone!

mark brownhome at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 30 14:50:28 PDT 2008

I cant get to the con yet again
. but broke my big toe on Monday anyway.

TIP of the week...   don’t drop large 8’ x 4’  pieces of ¾” marine plywood
from a height onto your feet when you decided not to wear your safety boots
because they were still wet from the day before.

<sigh>

Not as painful as a broken shoulder though..

Ow! in sympathy.

  _____