[Groop] Hat Delivery

Grossmann, Gary (DOR) GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Fri Jun 13 09:23:06 PDT 2008

Hi Folks!

I am so glad to hear that the hats are arriving safe and sound and that
the Tyvek Evelope/Peanut Padding worked in protecting them.  Thank you
for your thank yous, which I will pass onto Sergio, and you are all
very, very welcome (and very patient!)

If you do not receive your hat(s) by the end of next week, please let me
know.  I mailed them off last Saturday and in some cases the delivery
has been very fast, but I know some places consistently take klonger
than you would think or hope.

Take care all,

Gary G.