[Groop] Hat Delivery

Owens, Gabriel R JO2/E-5, CNRC N00 gabriel.owens at navy.mil
Fri Jun 13 09:26:25 PDT 2008

Even though I didn't ask for a hat, I want to again express that Gary is
one of greatest human beings I've had the pleasure of meeting and
interacting with.  Your tireless work for a bunch of people, many you
only know through email and shared love of a comic book, is amazing.

Super kudos to the Grossman!

Gabe