[Groop] Killing Ants-The Groo Method

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 12:53:54 PDT 2008

Ya know, hauling dirt around really has no effect on an ant colony. I still think you're better off drenching the area with a commercially approved pesticide. Sure, it's not as much FUN as hauling around 55 gallon barrels of anthill, but I'd give it a try!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
YANKEE STADIUM TOURS: http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ballpark/stadium_tours.jsp
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com
KONGISKING: http://www.kongisking.net/index.shtml