[Groop] Killing Ants-The Groo Method

John T comics230 at cox.net
Sat Jun 21 13:03:47 PDT 2008

It's been nice knowing you, Gary.

John P. Torregrossa

PO Box 28184

Providence, RI 02908-0184

eBay ID: Groo

eBay Store: ParaFANalia Toys & Stuff

  _____

From: groop-bounces at groo.com [mailto:groop-bounces at groo.com] On Behalf Of
Grossmann, Gary (DOR)
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 11:51 AM
To: groop at groo.com
Subject: [Groop] Killing Ants-The Groo Method

Hi Folks!

Well, after seeming to be on a downhill slide, the ants have made a big
comeback.  Everytime I think I've found the border of the colony, I discover
frenzied ant activity deeper into the brush.  The hauling away of 4-barrels
full of ant hill, plus giving them huge doses of ammonia, sugared borax, and
even the grits (!) did not kill them or kill them all, and obviously didn't
kill the queen, who must be tucked away in some hidden chamber along with a
bazillion larve.

Determined not to use commercial poison, there is only on thing left to do.
I must employ the Groo Method.  No, no, not attack them with swords.  No, I
mean I must go on an unfettered rampage of wanton death and destruction
wholely out of proportion to the perceived problem.  This weekend I will
take my trusty maddox and shovel (better than swords for the task at hand)
and chop and dig and dig and chop and haul away or destroy every last little
section and chamber of the ant colony.  I don't care if I end up with a 15
foot wide, 4 foot deep crater; the ants must die!  Then maybe just for fun,
I'll seal it off with some old bags of concrete I've had lying around for
years.  Ha!  That'll show 'em.  So that's it. This weekend.  It's me or the
ants!!  (So if you don't hear from me, you'll know happenned.)

Take care,

Gary G.