[Groop] Army Ant Recruitment

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 12:09:10 PDT 2008

Let's see, if Gary glues the cocktail sword-picks to all of his fingers and toes, and he enlists the aid of the long-suffering Mrs. G and their 3 kids, then that's 100 cocktail sword-picks ready to fray!

He could then enlist the aid of about 900 rival mercenary ants and arm them with cocktail sword picks. All he has to do is promise to relocate surviving mercenaries to ME's backyard, which has piles and piles of ant food (erroneously labeled "cat food" somehow) that he puts out every night! Riches for the brave mercenaries! It could work, I tell ya!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
YANKEE STADIUM TOURS: http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ballpark/stadium_tours.jsp
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com
KONGISKING: http://www.kongisking.net/index.shtml