[Groop] Online Comicbook ordering?

Elie A. Harriett elie at harriett.us
Sat Mar 8 10:12:52 PST 2008

I use Things From Another World www.tfaw.com  They are good for small
comic book orders.  I maybe get about a dozen comics a month, never
more than that.  If you order comics in a larger bulk than that, you
might want to check out Mile High Comics  www.milehighcomics.com or
my old mail order supplier: Keith's Comics out of Dallas, TX.  They
are at: www.keithsneatstuff.com   They used to be the best deal for
me. You'll want the "At Your Service" comic subscription.  I used
them up until 5 years ago when I had a salaried job and ordered more
comics (when you switch to commission-based income, you tend to watch
what you get more carefully).

The biggest thing for me is shipping costs, pre-order discount
amount, and ease of use.  Check out those three.  They each have
their own advantages.  And as long as you order enough and the
shipping works to your advantage, you'll wind up saving more in the
long run than at a local guy (but don't get me wrong, if I could have
bought local I would have, I just either couldn't get those kinds of
discounts, where I lived didn't have any stores, or as in the reason
I first started going mail order: the proprietor was just plain not
nice to deal with).

Good luck.
Elie