[Groop] Online Comicbook ordering?

Steve Hubbell usagigoya at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 8 11:05:53 PST 2008

You could also check out Westfield Comics, they are one of the older mail-order subscription services.

http://westfieldcomics.com/

Unfortunately, since all I usually buy is Usagi Yojimbo and Groo, I don't qualify for a subscription anywhere. I do have a decent local shop (only one left in town) which are willing to pre-order the occassional item outside my limited pull list.