[Groop] Lacking in Groo

Scott groo at knyght.net
Tue Mar 18 10:35:59 PDT 2008

I was checking the web for some software I wanted to use to catalog those large comic boxes over in the corner when I stumbled upon the comic book database.  On the 1st page it shows the top 15 favorite comic creators, Sergio is not there???  So then I search for Groo to find just small traces of him in the database... perhaps I was too late after the fray.  I noticed in there someone had started to make some enties but missed some of the facts... like they have mulch listed as Groo's dog.  Sergio on the other hand has a nice long list of what he has authored.

http://www.comicbookdb.com/character.php?ID=988 - Groo
http://www.comicbookdb.com/creator.php?ID=212 - Sergio
http://www.comicbookdb.com/creator.php?ID=213 - Mark

The site looks like it gets its info from the readers in a wiki fashion.  SO we could invade the site and over-groo-ify the database.

So, I was curious what software are you (anyone in the groop) using to inventory or catalog your comics?  Sure I realize that when the groo comics start to enter, the computer will crash and instantly burst into flames before sinking, but sometimes you just have to live on the edge.