[Groop] CBLDF Membership Cards

John T comics230 at cox.net
Sat Mar 22 20:15:38 PDT 2008

When I was at WonderCon last month, I was able to purchase a complete set
membership cards (excluding 2008, Hellboy. I did join in 2008) I didn't get
the Groo card last year as I never signed up for membership. I donated a few
times last year, but never became a member. I have no logical reason why.
Anyway, I was able to get the set for $10. Big savings over joining every
year, but that's not the point

If you want to see them, go to http://groo230.blogspot.com/

Haven't posted in while, but had few minute tonight.

By the way, is anybody going to the New York in April? I don't think Sergio
& Mark are going. (Is that correct?) But I would like to go anyway.

Larry, what's up? I will be going to a few EVIL EMPIRE games this year. Hope
we can meet up.

Go RED SOX!

John P. Torregrossa

PO Box 28184