[Groop] CBLDF Membership Cards

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 10:02:04 PDT 2008

John T <comics230 at cox.net> wrote:        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                When I was at WonderCon last month, I was able to purchase a complete set membership cards (excluding 2008, Hellboy. I did join in 2008) I didn’t get the Groo card last year as I never signed up for membership. I donated a few times last year, but never became a member. I have no logical reason why. Anyway, I was able to get the set for $10. Big savings over joining every year, but that’s not the point

  If you want to see them, go to http://groo230.blogspot.com/

  Haven’t posted in while, but had few minute tonight.

  By the way, is anybody going to the New York in April? I don’t think Sergio & Mark are going. (Is that correct?) But I would like to go anyway.

  Larry, what’s up? I will be going to a few EVIL EMPIRE games this year. Hope we can meet up.

  Go RED SOX!

  John P. Torregrossa
  PO Box 28184
  Providence, RI 02908-0184
  eBay ID: Groo
  eBay Store: ParaFANalia Toys & Stuff

I thought Sergio and Mark WERE going? I won't make it,sadly, out of town on business.

  I have Yanks-Sox tix for 7/5, possible other game as well. Let me know whenyou come!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant (!!!?)
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;