[Groop] Dark Horse/Emerald City Con news....

Shawn sloptamom at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 23:42:13 PDT 2009

Hi ~

I was at that panel of Dark Horse at the ECCC -

The panel went over a LOT of new things coming out at Dark Horse this year, but nothing was brought up about Groo... so, I raised my hand and asked, "Rumor has it that there may be some Groo's coming out soon?"  The panel hemmed and hawed, and scratched their heads.... looked back and forth at one another for an answer... then they answered just like the reporter of CBR wrote in his article. I got the feeling the panel didn't really know what they were talking about when it came to Groo at this point in time.

I was at the same panel at the WonderCon - and the panel had gone over the "same" information (Power Point Presentation) at both con's. With nothing mentioned about Groo at the WonderCon... I wanted to make sure they knew that Groo fans were indeed in their ECCC audience... so I brought him up. :)

They also made mention of the Free Comic Book day on May 2nd.... saying that there should be a free Usagi Yojimbo given out that day.

Have fun,

Shawn (the girl :)