[Groop] Groop Messages too long

rick at flyingbuffalo.com rick at flyingbuffalo.com
Fri Apr 17 01:59:19 PDT 2009

That last digest message was obscenely HUGE. Can't ANYBODY in the Groop
manage to chop off the irrelevant parts of the posts you are responding to?
(Yes, I'm talking to you,  Gary G.). Come on, I think it took me half an
hour to go through that digest. And most of it wasn't funny either.
(Although the news about the new Groo comics was GREAT. Hoody Hoo!)
Rick Loomis
Not a Pirate
PS I'm spartacus
pps I'm reading this from my hotel room at 2am.