[Groop] Groo News from ME

Eulogio Navarro eulogio.navarro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:35:16 PDT 2009

Great Mark, so finally you have got your new 20 opportunities not to publish
my letters, are you happy? It was hard, but finally you could force Sergio
to draw 20 new issues just to have the pleasure of NOT publishing my letter,
but this time you will not be so lucky: Here you are: the first letter for
the next number #1

Hello Groo people.

I have read the first issue of this new series and it is wonderful, such
great drawing, such great words, what an impressive letterings, atonishing
colours. The story is very funny and I really liked the moral.

The joke for this year seems to be quite new, you are making it better each
time. Please keep the good work.

Please print my letter, I have been your loyal reader since Destroyer Duck.

p.s: Are you going to bring back Chakaal.
p.s.s: I didn't find the hidden message.
p.s.s.s: I didn't understand the mulch reference.
p.s.s.s.s: What is that blue thing that Groo carries all the time.
p.s.s.s.s.s: Do you write p.s.s.s...s or p.p.p.p.p...p.s?

Eulogio :)