[Groop] Groo Treasury

Grossmann, Gary (DOR) GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Fri Apr 17 16:43:45 PDT 2009

________________________________

Alexander Durnan sort of wrote:

I think [the reprints] should be in ... the Marvel Masterworks Omnibus
[format].  Hardcovers with dustjackets and contain roughly 30 issues
including the original letters pages.  *THAT* would be a Groo Treasury
to shell out my kopins for!

Yeah, something like that would be way cool.  But apparently the
decision by the powers that be at DH was they would make more money
selling more copies of a less expensive publication.  I have no clue
whether they are correct or not.  I know Sergio has no trouble selling
the hardback edition of The Death/Life of Groo book for $30 at San
Diego.  They go fast.

Ah, well, we can dream...

Gary G.