[Groop] Groo Treasury

Alexander Durnan alexian.emperor at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 17 16:32:36 PDT 2009

As I just agreed with Ryan, I'll agree to all of that too.  However, I think if (emphasis on "if") it were to be done it should be in Omnibus format.  If you are not family with the Marvel Masterworks Omnibus series, they are quite beautiful.  Hardcovers with dustjackets and contain roughly 30 issues including the original letters pages.  *THAT* would be a Groo Treasury to shell out my kopins for!
Alternately, just reprinting the Adventurer through Garden as second editions would work too.

Lastly, I'll get back to you with a note directly to you with my lists of wants and duplicates.  I'll have to look it up, as I have to go walk the dog now.

Cheers,
Alex