[Groop] Groo Treasury

Chad Riden chadmriden at mac.com
Sat Apr 18 01:18:00 PDT 2009

You guys could reprint the exact same issue over and over with a new
cover and intro page & I'd buy it regardless. Just keep numbering it
#1. Nobody is going to complain about new Groo.

Well, I take that back.. there's gotta be someone out there somewhere
who somehow feels wronged by Groo comics.. someone who has become
embittered over the years to whom each new issue is a thorn in the
side.. violently shaking his fist at the sky in disgust.. screaming
out into the stormy night, cursing the day Groo was conceived..
falling to his knees, buckling in anguish to weep alone in misery..
but screw that guy.

Chad Riden
ChadRiden.com