[Groop] Groo Treasury

royalslik at aol.com royalslik at aol.com
Sun Apr 19 22:49:46 PDT 2009

 Gary,

Crazed Groo fanatics (I know nothing of crazed Groo fanatics) might go so far as to buy three copies and find a way to display the binding between the other two copies to fill out the picture.? 2 works well for comics with wrap around covers, like the anniversary special, but for trade paperbacks we've got to go for three.

- Anil