[Groop] Groo Cards

Tone Tone at cranksgiving.net
Mon Apr 27 05:46:16 PDT 2009

Since I have a sketch card and most of the other limited edition Groo
collectibles, the item I still have yet to find and purchase is one of
those "Images of Groo Card sheets." According to the limited list Ronny
linked to, there are only 25 of them and Gary is the only Groopie, who
possesses one.

I seem to recall some one else on the Groop scoring one on eBay before I
really knew what the Card Sheet was.  I am still not sure because I have
never seen a picture of one. Gary (or maybe even Mark E. if he knows),
would you please give us the scoop on those card sheets?
_TONE_