[Groop] Card me...

elisiaone.iwon elisiaone at iwon.com
Thu Apr 30 13:47:14 PDT 2009

The Groo card ad says there are 500 signed cards.  Are these signed cards different from the regular set cards or are they just signed regular set cards?

The Red Sonja comics w/ the blank covers have a space of 5" x 7" where Senor Sergio can draw Red Sonja and Groo.  How much would that cost?  $100 sounds high to me.  I think $50 should get me a nice small drawing.  Has no one else given him a blank cover comic to draw on?

I'll give you a barrel of cheese dip tomorrow for a Groo sketch card today.

Eli Stamp