[Groop] Groo

Eulogio Navarro eulogio.navarro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 06:33:38 PST 2009

I hereby declare that the last Groo is the best ever. The fact that I have
not yet read it is completely unimportant for this declaration.

The only people who don't like the new Groo are simply groodislikers, and
therefore not to be considered as human beings.

As groopers we all have agreed to leave Mark and Sergio to think for
ourselves, so I am really upset to see the minimum criticism against our
Lords.

Rufferto.

p.s: Please go on with the discussion, I love it; I just would like to know
which side would Groo join :)  and looking forward to my copy of new Groo 1
to really take one side.