[Groop] Sergio issue of Comic Book Artist

Dana Gabbard dgabbard at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:59:12 PST 2009

I actually have a question. A while back someone mentioned an impending special issue of Comic Book Artist on Sergio was about to be published. That was after it switched publishers and started over with v.2 #1. I vaguely remember that we subsequently heard it was delayed as they had shifted over to doing next a special Will Eisner issue to mark his passing. That came out in late 2005 and after a long hiatus two new issues have been announced, neither devoted to Sergio. Has anyone heard is the Special Issue still planned or is it never to be?

http://www.topshelfcomix.com/catalog.php?type=2&title=580

Dana Gabbard

Groo fan since Groo #1 (Pacific)