[Groop] Sergio issue of Comic Book Artist

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Thu Dec 10 18:37:42 PST 2009

Hey Dana!

It was me, it was a number of years ago, 2004 I think, and nothing ever came of it.  I sent the guy who was going to do it, whose name escapes me, a whole bunch of scans of International Groo covers and other stuff (it was so long ago, my long dead old scanner was working)  but afterr a while I never heard from him.   That's all I know.

Gary G.