[Groop] Where were you?

No Way no_way8888 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 11 02:19:26 PDT 2009

Huh... Apparently my story is fairly unique amongst the Groop, then.

I was at the library, of all places.  Let's see... must have been the early nineties, since I'm fairly sure I was around junior-high age.  I ran across... you know, in retrospect, it must have been the very first Epic trade, since the first Groo story I remember reading was Epic #4, with the airships and the women-stealing guys.  From there, I tracked them down every so often (after about wearing out that poor library copy >.>), until I completed my collection a few years ago.

Yeh, I'm a bit slow-of-collecting, heh.

Cheers,
David