[Groop] Where were you?

elisiaone.iwon elisiaone at iwon.com
Fri Jul 10 17:44:41 PDT 2009

My dad and I always went to the same comic book shop.  I remember being uninterested in most of what was in front of me on the wood racks before me.  My dad's large hand grasps a copy of Groo # 1 from the Marvel section.  He flips through it quickly saying something about MAD and great artist.  He then hands it to me and explains that it's a humorous comic w/ action.  My two favorite things.  Later I read it giggling at Groo's stupidity and in awe of his master swordsmanship.  That comic shop unfortunately is no more, but my love of Groo is as strong as ever. Groomanising,Eli Stamp