[Groop] Calgary Anyone?

Chris Schechner cschechner at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 17 07:14:06 PDT 2009

Hey, since Conor so graciously offered to put anyone up who¹s going to
Calgary, wouldn¹t this be an excellent opportunity for all of us to get
together? I think we should ALL go to Calgary! Just think of the fun we¹d
have. Two hundred or so of us all raiding the refrigerator at midnight;
arguing over who¹d get the bathroom next; sitting around the kitchen table
while Conor made us scrambled eggs. I¹m sure his roomies wouldn¹t mind.
It¹ll be a blast! We can even help him straighten up that messy place. Two
hundred or so people all pitching in will make short work of it. I think
it¹s genius! Hey Connor, stock up on soft drinks and Cheetos! We¹re on our
way! Who¹s up for it?

Glorko