[Groop] The Hogs of Horder #1

Martin Kranwetvogel mkranwet at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 01:12:39 PST 2009

Hi John,

I'm also disappointed by the development of the Groo comics. For me it's not so much the message. I'm sorry that Groo more and more leaves the "fantastic world" where he once lived - crowded with wizards, wandering monks, easy girls and lizards - and moved to a land of the industrialized middle ages, where he lives as an exotic outsider between lousy plant workers.

That may sound a little harsh, but if you look at the early Groo comics (e.g. my favorite one: Pacific no 2, the first double page of the story "The Missive"), then you know what I miss nowadays!

Nevertheless, I shall never cease to view each page of Groo and support the wonderful creators team. Sergio is my hero, Mark is my hero, Groo is my hero, and Bart is my hero, again, too!

Greetings from Germany (crowded with lousy plant workers...),
Martin.