[Groop] The Hogs of Horder #1

bennido ng bennidokk at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 06:32:16 PST 2009

Feel exactly the same way too. The Groo of old (ie. Marvel/Image) would bring a smile to my face while I am reading and even the occasional laugh out loud !

Haven't felt that way in a while now which is disappointing. I agree that it reads more like an effort to fit Groo into the political message rather than the other way around.

But I will still buy Groo to show support to Sergio, Mark and gang for all the years of enjoyment they have given to me .. and also hoping that Groo will return to his roots again ..

peace, Ben