[Groop] CAPS Correction

Gabriel Owens recharge138 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 08:56:49 PDT 2009

Cool.  I was saying that, since my only frame of reference to Coos Bay is
the Ray Stevens Haircut Song.  In which he in his shame of being a musician,
he always tells the barber he's a logger (just up from Coos Bay Oregon.
Been topping trees).

More information than you require!
Gabe

--
Be dangerous...and unpredictable.  And make a lot of noise.