[Groop] Groo game

Tennille Tan tennille_tan at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 08:14:22 PDT 2010

Hi all.

I have been fortunate enough to have played the game with the expansion a few times with the maximum 6... mostly with my cousins and then later with my nephews/niece (sounds like someone's getting older.) - out of everyone - only one or two have ever heard of groo. But after the game, my nephews/niece have been bugging me to play the game with them again.

I have my cards sleeved in kopin gold card plastics - soon to be tunic orange... if I ever find the time to change the sleeves. my one and only pet peeve is that the stickers on the dice are kind of peeling off. =(

Anyway, I hope to be able to play a game with people from the groop... eventually.

Cheers,

Bubble