[Groop] New Sergio Lithograph

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Thu Apr 8 13:21:31 PDT 2010

Here's a link to the thread with a pic of the new Print and  the Motor City
Con shirt at the fourms:

_http://feargroo.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=otherworksbyse
rgioaragones&thread=362&page=1_
(http://feargroo.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=otherworksbysergioaragones&thread=362&page=1)

Check out the buzzcut on the modernized "T.C. Mars" girl....

In a message dated 4/8/2010 3:58:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,